Re: Day of the week

From: The Natural Philosopher <tnp_at_invalid.invalid>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 17:41:38 +0200

On 13/12/16 16:58, Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> On 12/13/2016 2:41 AM, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

>>> and Jerry is only here to do something that not contributes to a
>>> discussion.
>>
>> Correct. IN over 15 years I have never seen Jerry do anything more
>> constructive than direct someone to a manual page. I have never ever
>> seen him contribute a single line of SQL.
>>

> ROFLMAO! You have proven time and time again you can't read, and a
> search of the archives shows how wrong you are. That's unlike you, who,
> when you give an answer, is either incorrect (as it was here) or a copy
> of someone else's answer from a couple of days earlier.
>

> But sometimes the best help you can give someone is to direct them to
> the correct manual entry.
>
>> I am not sure he knows how to write it.
>>
>> Those who can, do.
>>
>> Those who cant teach.
>>
>> Jerry was a poor instructor years ago.
>>
>> Pointed Head is weird, but he does often talk sense and can actually
>> construct SQL statements.
>>

> And in teaching I made more per hour than you could ever dream of -
> because to teach in a corporate environment, you have to be good.

I saw your company accounts Jerry. You can lie. If you want.

> But then that's why you have to hide behind a pseudonym with a fake
> email address. You're deathly afraid your boss will find out you're
> sluffing off from your ditch digging.

> That is, if you ever figured out which end of the shovel to use.

Poor old Stucklehead Still hung up on being seen to be a Success, when real successes already know how pointless it is.

How's that narcissistic personality disorder thing working for ya? Received on Tue Dec 13 2016 - 16:41:38 CET

Original text of this message