Re: Day of the week

From: Jerry Stuckle <jstucklex_at_attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 09:07:04 -0500

On 12/12/2016 3:55 AM, Daniele wrote:
> Hi,
>

>>>   i'm new in this group and new with sql.
>>> I'm reading a firebird (2.5) database, […]

>> This newsgroup is _not_ about *any* SQL implementation, it is about
>> *MySQL*/MariaDB.

> I'm very sorry about this.
> I'm disconnected from this group.
>
> Daniele
>
> PS: Thank's for the help you negate to me !

Don't worry about "Pointed Head". He's a well-known troll in many newsgroups. He never has anything positive to contribute to a discussion.

You are welcome in this newsgroup. Just beware this group is specifically about the MySQL database, so you won't get good answers on another database.

--
Remove the "x" from my email address