Day of the week

From: Daniele <io_at_io.it>
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2016 12:17:10 +0100

Hi to all,
[Quoted]   i'm new in this group and new with sql.

[Quoted] [Quoted] I'm reading a firebird (2.5) database, in a table there is a field DATE where is stored the record date and time. In my sql request i need to select all records saved on each day of week = 1 (monday)

I tried with DAYOFWEEK but it's a unknow function.

My query, which does not work in FlameRobin and DBeaver (Error: Function unknow DAYOFWEEK).

[Quoted] Selcet * from Table1 where DayOfWeek(Table1."DATE")=1

Can you help me?

Thank's for all

Daniele Received on Sat Dec 10 2016 - 12:17:10 CET

Original text of this message