Changing Database Files Path

From: Robert Wolfe <robert.wolfe_at_wildcat.uuhec.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 02:51:15 GMT

[Quoted] Hi all!

[Quoted] [Quoted] Well, trying to put together a LAMP server based on Raspbian 8 and for [Quoted] some reason, when I go to move the database files over to my evternal 1TB USB drive, I get a message saying that mysql is unable to start -- even though the permissions have not stayed the same and the value in the datadair setting is correct. I had this working once before without any issues, but not I am at a big loss as to where I could be going wrong with this install.

So, I am turning to this message area for help and assistance and guidance into the right direction so that I can get the databases working on a larger, faster drive than the 32GB SD card I boot from.

Thank you,
Robert Received on Mon Nov 21 2016 - 03:51:15 CET

Original text of this message