Re: Referential Integrity

From: Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn <PointedEars_at_web.de>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2016 16:25:24 +0100

bill wrote:

> On 11/16/2016 9:55 AM, Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn wrote:

>> Stefan Ram wrote:
>>>   Does the following schema have referential integrity?
>>
>> Maybe if you had written it easily readable, I might have looked into it
>> further.
>>
>>> […]
>>>
>>>   Observe that the value of the foreign key '1' from table U
>>>   appears /twice/ in table T.
>>
>> So what?

> Thomas,
> Your reply provides no information to the op

Wrong.

> and is annoying.

A matter of opinion, not fact.

> You could have provided the op the same information by not
> writing a reply at all,

Wrong.

> and have been less annoying.
>
> On the other hand, Jerry's answer was clear, concise,
> informative, and pleasant.

Again, a matter of opinion only.

Why does it not surprise me that you have not commented on Doug Miller’s reply?

Why does it not surprise me that you have not provided *any* information to the OP *at all*?

Score adjusted.

--
PointedEars

Twitter: _at_PointedEars2