Re: What development tool are good?

From: bill <william_at_TechServSys.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2016 07:22:26 -0400

On 8/20/2016 11:57 PM, huey.y.jiang_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Many years ago, I worked in Texas, and found the database development toolkit was so good.

The tool can provide a mirror of the database tables, named SandBox, so I can do table

insert, update, delete, whatever. After a while, I can destroy the sandbox, and

rebuild a new one, without bothering to do on the real tables. I was told by the boss

that toolkit was purchased from IBM, expensive.

> Now I want to install or buy one of such a tool, if the price is affordable.

Can somebody make recommendations? Thanks!

I use phpMyAdmin https://www.phpmyadmin.net/ which gives you tools to do mySQL queries, modify tables, and copy tables for playing. Written in .php, but not just for .php development.

-bill Received on Mon Aug 22 2016 - 13:22:26 CEST

Original text of this message