Re: insert using subquery

From: Luuk <luuk_at_invalid.lan>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2016 16:58:33 +0200

On 14-08-16 12:41, bill wrote:

>>> That worked, sorta like magic.
>>> Thanks Wizard Luuk
>>>
>>> bill
>>

>> It has a name,
>> It's called documentation
>> or, as some others name it, manual
>> as in RTFM (Read the *free* manual)
>>

>> (see:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RTFM )
>
> Ah yes, but the magic in this case is knowing what part of the
> documentation to use.
>
> bill

not really, because when you start your browser, and go to 'google.com'
and type 'inert into mysql'
(because you are doing 'INSERT INTO', and you use 'MYSQL'

google will even comlains that you forgot to type the 's' of 'insert' :) and, in my case, the first link found is the one mentioned above. Received on Sun Aug 14 2016 - 16:58:33 CEST

Original text of this message