Sr. Business Analyst at Detroit, MI (NEED ONLY GC, CITIZEN )

From: Chandan Kumar <chandanbha002_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2015 09:52:26 -0700 (PDT)

Hi friends,

Hope you are doing good,

Please find the requirement below and send me your consultant profile ASAP

Please share the resumes at chandan_at_addonusa.com and you can reach me at : 734-956-4737 * 225

DIRECT CLIENT REQUIREMENT   NEED ONLY GC, CITIZEN     Sr. Business Analyst

Location : Detroit, MI

Duration : Long term

Responsibilities

· Have a high-level understanding of business problems, find opportunities and offer solutions

· Create work-flow diagrams and prototypes

· Create business specification documents based on analysis

· Test functionality and technical changes

· Prepare user-training documents and keep them updated

· Lead small projects when needed

Requirements

· Associate, bachelor's or master's degree in business management, computer science or information technology

· Five years of experience writing business or software specification documentation

· Five years of experience functionally testing web applications, including user interfaces and data submission

· Experience creating user documentation, and providing technical assistance and training

· Proficiency in Microsoft Visio and Axure
· Strong written and verbal communication skills