Unable to search for multiple Chinese keywords.

From: <gangcailin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 05:39:08 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

We are using Mysql Match/Against for searching. It works fine in the following scenarios: 1 Single English keyword, for example, it returns results correctly for "performance"; 2 Single Chinese keyword, for example, it returns results correctly for "黑猫"; 3 Multiple English keywords, for example, it returns results correctly for "high performance";

However, it doesn't return any result in the multiple Chinese keyword scenario. For exmple, although the table contains rows which contain "黑猫" and "警长" keywords, searching with "黑猫 警长" doesn't return anything.

We are matching a text column against the keywords like this: ... match message against ('+黑猫 +警长') IN BOOLEAN MODE

We have set ft_min_word_len to 2.

Any suggestion would be appreciated!

Thanks! Received on Tue Feb 03 2015 - 14:39:08 CET

Original text of this message