Error on OEM 14.4 upgrade

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2021 10:06:39 -0600

I am trying to upgrade OEM from 13.3 to 13.4. I hit about 80%, and get the error below:upgrading the plugins. I need to know how to fix or rollback. I do have an SR open with MOS, just hoping someone here has the answer a little faster.
INFO: oracle.sysman.top.oms:Invoking post deploy callbacks.
INFO: oracle.sysman.top.oms:Completed Deployment
INFO: oracle.sysman.top.oms:Error while either committing or closing
connections: Closed Connection
INFO: oracle.sysman.top.oms:The plug-in Plugins Deployment and Configuration has failed its perform method
--
Andrew W. Kerber