Re: OT: former Hotsos now Rapid Response Time

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2021 12:30:26 -0800

Cary has been still heavily involved in Cintra last time I checked, with an increased focus on his earlier work with a view into the future use of it.

Two of the women I mentor have recently been with the company and speaks highly of the work he and Jeff Holt have done in the last number of yearsquality   as always!!

Kellyn

On Fri, Jan 29, 2021 at 12:25 PM Powell, Mark <mark.powell2_at_dxc.com> wrote:

> Last I knew Cary was operating as Method-R and the web site is still up.
>
> Mark Powell
> Database Administration
> (313) 592-5148

*Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman*