Re: Sql net msg from client and fetch arrays

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jan 2021 10:02:57 +0000

I've just changed it dynamically on a 19.3 instance, and now I'm getting 50 extra rows per second and with my startup parameters that's giving me about 9 minutes of v$active_session_history before data disappears off the "end" of the cyclic buffer.

Enterprise express does (at least in some places, I haven't checked everything) seem to understand how to report Average Active sessions; though the AWR report section on ASH manages to show all the top sessions and top events as things to do with Idle waits so it's not factoring out "real" active sessions.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis