Re: Sql net msg from client and fetch arrays

From: Sayan Malakshinov <xt.and.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 04:49:55 +0300

Hi Moustafa,

I'm not sure how do you check it and what exactly are you trying to achieve, but this may be interesting for you:  http://orasql.org/2017/11/16/easy-way-to-check-fetchsize/

PS. If you are trying to analyze sqlnet timing, it's better to investigate wait events from session/system statistics, like v$session/system_event, v$sys/sessmetric, vsys/sess_time_model, etc...

Pps. and probably you need "SQL*Net message to client" and "SQL*Net more data to client", instead of "from client": https://tanelpoder.com/2008/02/07/sqlnet-message-to-client-wait-gotcha/ https://tanelpoder.com/2008/02/10/sqlnet-message-to-client-vs-sqlnet-more-data-to-client/

Best regards,
Sayan Malakshinov
Oracle performance tuning expert
Oracle Database Developer Choice Award winner Oracle ACE Associate
http://orasql.org