Re: Multimedia desupported

From: Amit Grover <amitgrover27_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2021 17:31:17 -0800

Any solution from here on will need a rewrite, unless u want to replicate data to an older version database and have time to come up with a solution.

One option if you want to stay on 19c would be, and bite it off now would be, Store the images in S3 and the S3 address in the table column, which can then be fetched by the application with the get call to S3.

Best Regards
Amit Grover
2065966629