Re: 12.1 Optimizer feature stability

From: Pap <oracle.developer35_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2021 18:46:12 +0530

Thank you Shane.

Actually team says 12.1 is the buggier one and also all the .1 releases having most of the issues , so trying to play safe by keeping OFE at 11.2. So I wanted to check if it's really true. But i think , as per your point, we should really stick with all defaults for that version, i.e. in our case OFE- 12.1 only.

Thanks and regards
Pap