Re: Upgrading with no patches in the "base"?

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2021 13:33:03 -0500

Hi Clay,
Not quite unpredictably. My car (Kia Forte 5 2017) has an indicator on the dashboard for oil problems. You would have to ignore that indicator for quite a while to have your car stop and your engine catch fire. I am usually on the annual schedule of oil change, but this year I'm confused. Last time I filled my tank was in August 2020.  Since I am no longer commuting in hell known as "Garden State Parkway",  my gas consumption has lowered quite dramatically, along with my mileage. However. I still think that I will change my oil sometimes in April, just to be on the safe side.
Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant