Re: Query Performance issue

From: Lok P <loknath.73_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 2020 01:22:57 +0530

When you said "* but it's possible that the only option is to ensure that you can get enough memory to avoid the spill to disc*. ", are you pointing towards setting manual work area size and hash_area=2GB in session level? or some other way?

I was thinking if driving the query in parallel -4 is a sensible way. What's your thought on this?