Re: IORM Setup for Oracle Exadata

From: Lok P <loknath.73_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2020 02:23:42 +0530

Yes, we have this one on exadata - X5 and image version 19.2 and thus having rightback flash cache enabled too.

I am not seeing any documents clearly stating this. So my question was if AUTO iorm objective works on single database(i.e intra database) or it only works when multiple databases hosted on the same exadata machine(i.e. inter database Io load)?