Re: Table with ~255+ columns

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 18:10:17 +0000

Sayan,

I'd forgotten that little gem in the pdf you listed. It reminded me of the little quiz I posted:
https://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com/2012/03/30/quiz-night-17

I've just been following up the MOS reference in the comments - with the increasingly common result that I've found bug notes and SRs disappearing, or articles that were relevant 20 years ago being labelled with a very recent "last major update" date, but containing no new information since 9i.

Wondering if there were any fixes backported from the 12.2 to 11.2.0.4 - there are people running SE that probably won't ever want to upgrade to 12c because of the new restrictions in SE2, but could run into trouble with 11g bugs.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis