RE: Job Scheduling Software

From: Freeman, Donald G. CTR <donald.freeman.ctr_at_ablcda.navy.mil>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 15:50:49 +0000

We use Broadcom Appworx. It’s a complex job scheduler built on Oracle It’s a good reputation going back many years and isn’t extremely costly. Oracle has adopted a lot of their functionality and you can probably create a facsimile of it. I’ve been using it for about 18 years now and I find it pretty easy to use and with a good graphical interface.

Donald Freeman

Database Administrator

Imagine One Technology & Management, Ltd.

Robin Hood Road (RHR) Facility, Norfolk, VA 23513

Telephone: (757)-852-7724 Commercial

Telephone: (717)-497-1037 Mobile

Telephone: (757)-852-7777 PMO-IT Help Desk

donald.freeman.ctr_at_ablcda.navy.mil