Job Scheduling Software

From: Scott Canaan <srcdco_at_rit.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 2020 14:45:14 +0000

One of my customers has asked about having a graphical interface for job scheduling. Does anyone have any suggestions of something (preferably free) that can be used? Here's their request:

We're trying to centralize our automation overview and enhance our ability to schedule reports and extracts and other dependent processes based on DBMS processing. We can write queries to help with that, but having a graphical overview of what's happening with our DBMS schedules would be helpful.

Thank you,

Scott Canaan '88
Sr Database Administrator
Information & Technology Services
Finance & Administration
Rochester Institute of Technology
o: (585) 475-7886 | f: (585) 475-7520
srcdco_at_rit.edu<mailto:srcdco_at_rit.edu> | c: (585) 339-8659

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.