Re: Database Upgrade

From: Ilmar Kerm <ilmar.kerm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 17:59:58 +0100

Oracle itself publishes comprehensive advice on different database upgrade/migration options:
https://mikedietrichde.com/slides/

And tools to automate this process:
https://www.oracle.com/database/technologies/rac/zdm.html

Migrating using GG - it is quite a labour intensive process to prepare and you need to have good knowledge about how the application works - it is not for everyone/everything.

--
Ilmar Kerm