Re: Database Upgrade

From: Sanjay Mishra <"Sanjay>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2020 16:32:26 +0000 (UTC)

 Thanks. We have Golden Gate License and so it will be same. Only looking the approach to be used with Golden gate so that I can do some test run using one of the PERF setup. TxSanjay

    On Monday, November 16, 2020, 08:11:01 PM EST, Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com> wrote:

Bobby, thank you very much! I haven't heard about HVR until now. I visited their website and it looks extremely promising.

https://www.hvr-software.com/solutions/database-replication/#

Regards

 On 11/16/20 7:50 PM, Bobby Curtis wrote:

GoldenGate is easier in the newer releases and if you look at Microservices it gets even easier.  Then again, you also HVR out there that is pretty easy as well and will do the instantiation what GG will not. Either way, RheoData can help.

Thanks

Bobby

 --
Mladen Gogala