Re: Database Upgrade

From: Shane Borden <"Shane>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2020 20:43:19 -0500

HVR is a good alternative for instantiation too so long as your database can survive having flashback turned ON.

Many cannot so keep that in mind when considering suitability of that functionality for your project.

Also keep in mind the latency with HVR if considering it for an on-premises to on-premises move. I’m not aware of a way to install the proxy / hub on-premises so round trip network may be a deal breaker. Someone please correct me if I’m wrong.

Shane Borden
sborden76_at_yahoo.com
Sent from my iPhone