Re: [Non-DoD Source] DBA Team Communications

From: Keith Moore <keithmooredba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 09:43:43 -0600

Donald,

These are great rules and I 100% agree. I have been in your position and experienced the same frustrations. Just because one or a few people will always do as requested, it only takes one person that comes back later and says “oh, I didn’t see the email” to cause confusion and/or make the team look bad.

There is a reason that in radio communications there is always a response (Roger, 10-4, over and out, etc.) even though it’s almost certain the other person heard you.

Keith