Re: SQL Developer Migration wizard

From: Frank Gordon <frankagordon_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2020 11:08:40 +0100

Hello,

Does the user MIGRATION_REPO have SYSDBA privileges?

It may be that allowing NULL into the ID column causes problems later. Is there a sequence that looks likely to be the source of the ID column. Perhaps try changing the default value of the ID column to be that sequence.

Is this a new or existing migration project?

Regards,
Frank

--
+353-86-0695383