Re: Exadata training suggestions

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2020 13:36:49 -0400

I would start by reading "Expert Oracle Exadata" by Kerry Osborne & Tanel Poder. Exadata is RAC with a twist, but mostly RAC. If you have an experience with RAC, not just ASM, you are well equipped to deal with Exadata. A book by two Oracle aces of spades, in addition to your RAC experience, should be enough to get you going. It's an excellent book:
https://www.apress.com/gp/book/9781430233923 There is also the 2nd edition of this book with Martin Bach as the principal author:
https://www.apress.com/gp/book/9781430262411 I haven't read the 2nd edition but Martin Bach is a prolific author and his books are usually good. This one should be no exception. Regards

--
Mladen Gogala