RE: Exadata training suggestions

From: <dimensional.dba_at_comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Oct 2020 09:30:00 -0700

Let's start with free

Start with the manuals especially the maintenance guide and installation and configuration guide to learn the internals. They have gotten better with time.

For your specific case the Cloud/Cloud at Customer manuals.

Then of course all the Oracle Support documentation

Information Center: Oracle Exadata Database Machine (Doc ID 1306791.2)