Oracle Trace File without recursive calls

From: Lothar Flatz <l.flatz_at_bluewin.ch>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2020 16:42:15 +0200

Hi,

I am currently trying the process a 10046 trace to generate a sql script that does call the non recursive sql in the trace . I was trying HammerDB, but that tool is not sophisticated enough. I keep getting "Failed to find expected bind variables  ..". It seems to have issues if the corresponding parse and bind step is interleaved by a recursive call.
I believe it would help to exclude recursive calls from the *raw trace*. (tkprof can excude sys in the output, but not in raw trace). Of course it is even better if you know an other tool to use in this case.

Regards

Lothar