Re: Excessive "latch: row cache objects" waits with simple INSERT statement

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2020 09:45:20 +0100

I was under the impression that everyone using this table was connected at the creator of the object.
If there are multiple users then you must either have a public synonym for it, or every user has a private synonym, or the statement used is not the statement supplied.

Recent versions of Oracle allow you to associate an OBJECT with a temporary tablespace, so before you allocate different temp tablespaces for different users you could try isolating the table definition to its own temp tablespace.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis