Re: sql patch with force matching

From: Sayan Malakshinov <xt.and.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2020 20:28:10 +0300

Hi Jeffrey,

Interesting, maybe I'm wrong, but as far as I remember, SYS.DBMS_SQLDIAG_INTERNAL.i_create_patch has never had "force_match" parameter and moreover it wasn't officially supported in 11.2 Unfortunately, I have no databases <12.1.0.2 anymore. But you still can use DBMS_SQLTUNE_INTERNAL.I_CREATE_SQL_PROFILE with parameters: TYPE => 'PATCH', IS_PATCH => true, FORCE_MATCH=>true

--
Best regards,
Sayan Malakshinov