Re: [External] Moving from database to OS audit trail

From: Stefan Knecht <knecht.stefan_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2020 12:29:50 +0700

Depending on your OS configuration and how tight it is - you may be or not be able to use an external table and load the syslog file using the oracle loader.

Here's a practical example how you could do that:

https://www.morganslibrary.org/reference/externaltab.html

--
//
zztat - The Next-Gen Oracle Performance Monitoring and Reaction Framework!