Re: DBWR config

From: Rich J <rich242j_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2020 13:28:41 -0500

Hey Ram,

I think whatever any of us say here regarding Kevin's excellent articles, you'll still need to do the setup and testing yourself, on your hardware, with your OS, and your version and configuration of Oracle.

It's the only way to be sure. Like taking off and nuking the entire site from orbit, as Ripley wanted to do...

Rich