Re: Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c - sudenly disconnect

From: Juliano Ribeiro <supernoi_at_msn.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2020 14:22:44 +0200

Hello,

Also, I went through the same situation when using 13.1 ... I believed that CloudControl used one session for each page to avoid problems. But seeing your email, today in version 13.4, I don't need to login as many times.

Att.

*Juliano Ribeiro*
http://linkedin.com/in/supernoi <http://br.linkedin.com/in/supernoi>