Re: FPP (fleet patching and provisioning )vbox lab error when importing image from an existing 12c database home (FPPclient)

From: k.hadd <kouss.hd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2020 10:02:19 -0400

Hi Ghassan,
You are right, the fpp-Client is called client but it's just an FPP target (no grid installed). I'll check at the logs to see what's wrong with the fs mount (I could run the command again just to refresh the log). I am creating a separate repo with my own additions to Ruggero's build to make the changes more readable >> brokedba/FPP <https://github.com/brokedba/FPP>
Thanks again.
kosseila