Re: Oracle ASM disk corruption

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 17:56:57 -0400

Hi Amir!

Please delete device using oracleasm and then clean up the device using dd. I don't like oracleasm because it writes header and therefore changes the device size. I prefer SCSI driver setup through udev rules, like described here:

https://oracle-base.com/articles/linux/udev-scsi-rules-configuration-in-oracle-linux

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala