Re: How to parse OBJ_PRIVILEGE column of DBA_AUDIT_TRAIL in 19?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2020 17:50:02 +0100

Rich,

Sorry, my mistake - I read the whole thing back to front. I've got a few very old notes about odd details of audit options, privilege maps etc.
I'll have to take a closer look at them - the overall comment I had some years back was an irritable comment about inconsistent treatment. I have a vague memory of thinking that some bits of it was handled by kernel code manipulating strings rather than a "proper" SQL approach.

I'll see if I can take a bit of time to look at it - and try to avoid getting irritated this time around.

Regards
Jonathan Lewis