Re: Installing Oracle 19c (19.7) on Oracle Linux 8.2......

From: Mark J. Bobak <mark_at_bobak.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2020 06:32:21 -0400

Thanks for your reply, Mladen.

In terms of OL8 improvements, that's good to know. As far as NVME goes, I'm on AWS, and the newer nutro-based instance types do, in fact, use NVME, so that's good for me.

Honestly, I really rarely have a chance to upgrade (we still have one OEL5/11.2 DB system), so I wanted to try to get as up to date as possibe with all this.

-Mark