Re: Installing Oracle 19c (19.7) on Oracle Linux 8.2......

From: k.hadd <kouss.hd_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2020 22:03:56 -0400

Did you try this ,
export CV_ASSUME_DISTID=OEL7.6
I have silent scripts from Tim Hall that I adapted for Centos 8 and even RHEL8.1 for installing 19.3 it worked the same . you can check the below if you have all the rpms . https://github.com/brokedba/vagrant/blob/master/database/cent8_19/scripts/install_os_packages.sh

https://github.com/brokedba/vagrant/blob/master/database/cent8_19/scripts/oracle_software_installation.sh