Re: Strange trace files generated in RDBMS 19.6.

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2020 15:13:50 -0400

Hi Rich,

I am running one of my databases in threaded mode because I've had issues wit buffer busy wait latches. Yes, I know that BB latches are an application issue, but that was a quick fix which remained in place for quite some time. Latches are a lot cheaper when using threads.

Regards

--
Mladen Gogala
Database Consultant