Re: DR Solution without Standby query

From: Arjen Visser <arjen.visser_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 May 2020 09:30:22 +1200

If you are running Standard Edition, and dont want to write and maintain your own scripts for a standby database you can use Dbvisit Standby. This works on Windows and Linux. Cloud, on premise and hybrid.

Dbvisit Standby is like Data Guard but for Oracle Standard Edition.

Regards, Arjen Visser
Disclaimer: I work for Dbvisit.