Re: Log monitoring / analysis

From: Courtney Llamas <COURTNEY.LLAMAS_at_ORACLE.COM>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2020 09:31:37 -0500

DISCLAIMER. I work for Oracle and the OMC/OEM product line.

If you’re particularly interested in Oracle, and already have OEM, I’d take a look at Oracle Management Cloud - Log Analytics. We can integrate with OEM to get target information, and have DB knowledge built in to the parses and log sources. Very quick to stand up and make useful. You can use the OMC agent, or open source fluentd to send the logs.

https://blogs.oracle.com/managementcloud/troubleshooting-oracle-database-and-oracle-exadata-using-oracle-log-analytics <https://blogs.oracle.com/managementcloud/troubleshooting-oracle-database-and-oracle-exadata-using-oracle-log-analytics>