Re: Redo per transaction inconsistency when running SLOB

From: Jonathan Lewis <jlewisoracle_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2020 09:49:28 +0100

It looks like one of my replies to this got lost in transmission - can't even find it in my Sent box.

The point may come where you have to dump a couple of minutes of redo log file to see what operations are appearing as this may give some idea of what's going on.

There's an example of syntax for dumping a small volume based on SCNs. https://jonathanlewis.wordpress.com/2019/06/11/redo-dumps/

Regards
Jonathan Lewis