Oracle EBS 12.2 on AWS

From: Sam K <dbinsight_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2020 01:03:25 -0400

Hi all,

I would like to get some feedback on Oracle EBS R12.2 architecture and deployments on AWS

In your Oracle EBS on AWS - do you use AWS EFS for shared files systems ( app-tier , Concurrent log/outputs etc ?) Do you use AWS EFS to take advantage of Oracle R12.2 online patching functionality.
Thoughts on using AWS EFS to store database backups? Any Cost optimization tips (savings) specific to Oracle EBS architecture on AWS?
For cost - we already plan for Reserved instances etc.

TIA
Sam