Re: ORA-30027: Undo quota violation

From: Arpit Aggarwal <arpitdba2019_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2020 14:37:41 +0530

Hey Norm,

Ok so i could find out a way using DBA_RSRC_PLAN_DIRECTIVES and I see CLOUD_GROUP2_HIGH resource consumer group has undo_pool as 5GB , does this means any statements by a user having CLOUD_GROUP2_HIGH as resource manager group will terminate if they would need undo quota greater than 5G ?

Also is it normal for DDL statements to hit this error ?

Regards,
Arpit