Re: GoldenGate Missing/Skipping Transactions

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 13:31:52 -0500

Bobby,

Yes, this is the Marketplace image. The load is pretty light but tends to be bursty.

ggserr.log shows the 1403 errors but doesn't show anything about the skipped insert.

I only added COMMIT_SERIALIZATION FULL and BATCHSQL_MODE SEQUENTIAL after identifying this issue hoping it was an transaction ordering issue but they don't seem to make any difference.

Seth