GoldenGate Missing/Skipping Transactions

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 12:48:54 -0500

I am running GoldenGate Microservices 19.1.0.0.4 in OCI. The source is Oracle SE 12.1.0.2. The target is Oracle EE 18.0 in OCI. I am using a single trail to write to/read from.

I am replicating four schemas with no special mapping or transformations. Every day or so but not at a specific time, the replicat will abend on an update with a 1403 No Data Found. Looking at the trail through logdump, I can clearly see the insert record before the update but it was apparently not executed. If I set the replicat back to the RBA of the insert record it will not run it unless I include NOFILTERDUPTRANSACTIONS when starting the replicat. Is there a parameter or a default setting that would cause the replicat to skip these inserts? Is there a setting to log skipped transactions so I can tell if these are being skipped intentionally?

Here is the parameter file
replicat RPRD
useridalias xxx
DISCARDFILE discard_RPRD.txt, APPEND, MEGABYTES 1024 DBOPTIONS INTEGRATEDPARAMS(COMMIT_SERIALIZATION FULL, BATCHSQL_MODE SEQUENTIAL)
DDL INCLUDE ALL
DDLOPTIONS REPORT
DDLERROR DEFAULT DISCARD

Map SCHEMA_A.* Target SCHEMA_A.*;
Map SCHEMA_B.* Target SCHEMA_B.*;
Map SCHEMA_C.* Target SCHEMA_C.*;
Map SCHEMA_D.* Target SCHEMA_D.*;

MapExclude SCHEMA_A.*_STG;

The only thing I can figure at this point is that I am hitting a bug but an exhaustive search hasn't revealed anything.

Seth