Re: Graphs from AWR reports

From: Karl Arao <karlarao_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2020 13:13:29 -0400

For 10g and above you can use this to generate and parse AWR text files https://flashdba.com/database/useful-scripts/awr-parser/ An example graph I created is this
https://public.tableau.com/profile/karlarao#!/vizhome/awr_parser/awr_parser

For 9.2 database, you can use the tool below https://github.com/karlarao/awrcsv <- my working version (I have my notes on readme), I got this from Kyle https://github.com/khailey/awrcsv I had a bunch of statspack sp_*.lst files before from 9.2.0.8 database that I had to analyze, and this tool was pretty useful to compare workload periods and to quickly drill down on specific statspack files.

-Karl

On Mon, Apr 6, 2020 at 3:52 PM Ram Raman <veeeraman_at_gmail.com> wrote:

> List,
>
> Is there a freeware that you can recommend to create graphs ( or even text
> output) from a bunch of AWR reports. ie, I feed it 4 weeks of AWR reports
> and it gives me an output on the usages and stats for the period. We
> currently do not have grid control, or even OS monitoring.
>
> Thanks,
> Ram

Karl Arao
Wiki: karlarao.wiki