Re: Port Numbers

From: Vanita Sharma Tyagi <dba.vanitasharma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 09:18:05 +0530

Hi Martin

Is there any x$ view where oracle store listener port number , I know we can check in listener file / lsnrctl status etc but we don't have access to host .. I just have access via remote sqlplus connection. Local_listener parameter is blank for some database , on few we have named listener or full address list .
So wanted to know if oracle store port anywhere in x$ what I can query .