Re: Weird Situation (12.1.0.2 Exadata Cloud _at_ Customer) - Blocking locks with no blocker

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 10:18:57 -0400

Nope, but I saw a blog or oracle support document on that issue as well.

I cannot figure it out and its driving me a bit bonkers. It only started in the last couple of weeks and the db has been bounced since it was first noticed.

I really don't want to take a system state dump on this crazy system and was hoping there was a way to debug a session individually.

Chris